(CLICK THE LINK ABOVE TO HEAR THE LATEST EPISODE)
IT IS MONDAY AND THAT MEANS A NEW EPISODE OF BAD BROWNIES!
In this week’s episode I welcome Rachael Reichenbach who is, among many things, an organizer and facilitator of change work projects. It was a joy to spend some time talking with her, and to understand her viewpoints and how she got to be where she is. During our discussion we talked about how she ended up currently living in a beautiful community called Wild Hydrangea, the importance of healing in systems change work, the difficulty in deep self reflection, and much more. You can find out more about what she is up to at her website www.resistreimagine.com and I will posts links to other resources that came up during our conversation in the social media posts for this episode. May you enjoy my conversation with Rachael.
- Rooted Resistance (https://www.rootedresistance.com/),
- Wild Ground (Wild Ground Alabama Instagram Account),
- Jen Willsea (https://www.jenwillsea.com/),
- Resource Generation (https://resourcegeneration.org/)
- – Grace Lee Boggs : The Next American Revolution: Sustainable Activism for the Twenty-First Century
- – adrienne maree brown : emergent strategy
- – Valarie Kaur (See her powerful speech here)
Thank you for checking out the podcast, be on the look out for upcoming episodes, and, as always, watch out for bad brownies.
Please click the link below if you would like to support the creation of future episodes!
RSS Feed: https://anchor.fm/s/18ff9df4/podcast/rss